Potato - 5
Spinach leaves- 1 cup
Green Chillies - 3
Ginger root - 1/2 "
Coriander leaves - few
Chaat masala - 1/4 tsp
Corn Flour - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
- Boil potatoes and mash them and keep aside.
- Wash spinach and chop them finely.
- Chop green chillies, ginger and coriander leaves finely
- In a bowl to the potato add all the chopped ingredients, chaat masala and salt and mix them well.
- Make balls and roll over corn flour and flatten it.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them.