Ragi flour / Finger Millet flour - 2 cups
Urad dal - 1 cup
Fenugreek seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Wash and soak urad dal and methi seeds in water for 3 to 4 hrs.
- Drain the water and grind by adding little water to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer this to a large bowl and add ragi flour and salt tot it and mix well.
- Close the bowl and keep it for 6 to 8 hrs for fermentation.
- After this fermentation, stir the batter well. Now its ready to make dosa.
- Heat the dosa pan and pour ladleful of batter on the pan and spread the batter in circular motion to form pancake of roughly 8" inch diameter.
- Drizzle th oil on the surface and edges of the dosa. Flip the dosa and cook for one minute.
- Serve the dosa with Chutney/Sambhar/ Chicken kurma etc.