Potato - 1
Bread Slices - 3
Onion, small one - 1 chopped finely
Grated Carrot - 3 tsp
Capsicum, finely chopped - 2 tsp
Soya Sauce - 1/4 tsp
Vinegar - 1/2 tsp
Pepper - 1/4 tsp
Chilly powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Butter - Enough to spread
sesame seeds - to sprinkle
Chilly Garlic tomato sauce to dot
- Wash potatoes and poke holes into it using fork and microwave them for 5 Min's. Peel and mash potatoes coarsely.
- In a dish microwave onion and oil for 3 Min's.
- Then add vegetables and microwave for 2 Min's.
- Add potatoes, soya sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper and chilly powder and microwave for 2 Min's and keep aside.
- With a cutter cut out small rounds of the bread and butter both sides of the bread.
- Spread some potato mixture on the bread. Sprinkle sesame seeds and press gently.
- Place on grill rack and microwave for 3 Min's or cook till bread turns golden and crispy.
- Serve dotted with chilly garlic sauce.