Noodles - 1 small packet
Sesame oil - 1 tbsp
Ginger - 2 " piece, chopped finely
Handful of fresh Parsley leaves , chopped
Spring Onions - 5 to 6 , chopped
Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
- Boil 2 cups of water with one drop of oil in a pan. Let it bubble.
- Add noodles to it now and cook until done.
- Rinse under cold water, drain the water and transfer to a bowl.
- Add sesame oil to it and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a wok, add ginger ans stir fry for few seconds.
- Then add Spring onions and fry for 3 to 4 Min's.
- Add noodles to it and fry until the noodles are hot.
- Drizzle over the soy sauce and then sprinkle the chopped parsley on noodles.
- Add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Toss and serve with garlic sauce.