- Capsicum - 1, Medium Sized
- Rice - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 , chopped lengthwise
- Split Bengal Gram - 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Roasted Peanuts - 1/4 cup
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves - few
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cook the rice along with salt with enough water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok add mustard seeds, chana dal and curry leaves let them splutter.
- Add cashew nuts and peanuts and garam masala to it and fry for few Min's.
- Add chopped onions to it and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Then add chopped capsicum to it and fry till done.
- Now add cooked rice and salt and mix well and serve hot.