The cuisines of China and Thailand are the most popular in the world. Are you a huge fan of chinese food ? So here is a quick and simple stir fry. Try this out. Happy Cooking :)
Prawns - 1/4kg
Spring Onions - 4, trimmed and cut into 11/2 inch length
Red Chilly - 1, thinly sliced
Garlic Cloves - 3 , finely chopped
For Chilli Sauce
Cornflour - 1 tbsp
Fish Stock - 3 tbsp
Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
Chilly Sauce - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Deshell, devein, wash the prawns and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper and keep them aside.
- Heat a wok, add oil and when hot, add onion, red chilly and stir fry for 3 - 4 Min's. Add chopped garlic to it and cook for 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate and reserve it.
- Add the prawns to the wok and stir fry for 1-2 minutes or until they turn pink.
- Blend all the chilli ingredients together in a bowl, then stir into the prawns. Add the reserved spring onions and bring to boil, stirring constantly. Cook until the sauce is thickened and the prawns get cooked.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve immediately with rice or noodles.