Today i made Rajma and Paneer wrap for my lunch. Its a perfect lunchbox idea for the kids, loaded with protein, calcium and fibre. People who are always on the move and want to spend less time in eating, try this rajma and paneer wraps. You can substitute tofu instead of paneer. And this is going to participate in " JFI : Rajma " event hosted by Divya of Dilse.
- Rajma - 1/2 cup
- Paneer - 1/2 cup
- Chappathi ( Whole wheat Rotis ) - 3
- Onion - 1Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Tomato Puree - 3 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Mint Chutney - 1/4 cup
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp (Optional)
- Coriander leaves, chopped - 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
For the Rajma and Paneer Stuffing
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and add the paneer cubes to it and fry them till they turn slightly brownish and take them out and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil add cumin seeds, when the seeds crackle add asafoetida.
- Next add onions to it and fry till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, chilly powder, coriander powder and little water and mix well, simmer and cook till the raw smell goes off.
- Add the rajma and salt, mix well and cook on a low flame for 2 to 3 Min's.
- Finally add coriander leaves and paneer cubes to it and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into three equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a roti on the dry surface and evenly apply the mayonnaise and mint chutney on it.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the edge of the roti and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with remaining to make 2 more wraps.