Garlic bread with cheese , a yummy starter, which are crunchy and cheesy. This is our favourite evening snack at home. This garlic bread is quick and very easy to make. Here is the recipe.
- French Bread - 1 loaf
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Garlic - 2 cloves, minced
- Cheese - as much as you would like, i used mozzarella cheese.
- Parsley leaves - 1 tbsp, chopped
This is going to participate in " Say Cheese " event hosted by Sara.
- Cut the bread into diagonal slices with 1 inch thick.
- Combine butter and minced garlic and mix well.
- Spread this mixture on each slice of the bread.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on all the slices.
- Then sprinkle parsley leaves over it.
- Arrange it in a microwave safe tray and microwave at 60% power for 2 Min's.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.