Chicken - 1/4 kg
Coconut Milk - 1 cup
Jaggery - a tiny piece
Green Curry Paste
Green Chillies - 4
Spring Onions - 2
Ginger - 2" piece
Coriander Leaves, Chopped - 1 cup
Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Grind all the ingredients for the green curry paste with about 3/4 cup of water.
- In a micro proof dish, add green paste and oil and microwave uncovered for 5 Min's.
- Add chicken to it. Mix well and microwave covered for 4 Min's.
- Add jaggery, salt and coconut milk. Mix well. Microwave uncovered for 6 Min's.
- Serve garnished with chopped red chillies.
Sending this to JFI : Cilantro hosted by Cilantro