This is going to participate in " Sweet Series " event hosted by Sireesha and i got this idea from Ramya Vijaykumar's blog.
- Milk Powder - 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 can
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Raisins - Few
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Take a large microwave bowl and heat butter until it melts.
- Next add cardamom powder, milk powder, condensed milk to it and mix well.
- Keep this in the microwave high for 3 to 4 Min's and stir in between twice.
- Remove from microwave and allow them to cool.
- Make them into balls and shape them into pedas.
- Decorate with raisins or any other nuts of your choice.