This is going to participate in " JFI - Ragi " event hosted by Madhuram's of Eggless Cooking. Also sending Ragi Dosa to this event.
- Ragi Flour ( Finger Millet ) - 2 cups
- Fried Bengal Gram - 1/2 cup
- Fried Peanuts - 1/2 cup
- Green Chilly - 5 to 6 nos
- Curry Leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- Grind fried gram and peanuts coarsely.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together except oil.
- Add enough water and make a soft dough.
- Make small balls out of the mixture, keep on the palm and pat them to form a circle and deep fry them.
- Serve hot with tea.