Hi Friends wish u all a very Happy Pongal. Hope u all are doing good. Just made a comeback with pongal festival celebrations to blogging :)
- Rice - 1 cup
- Jaggery - 1 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 4 tbsp
- Cashew nuts, Raisins - few
- Green Cardamom - 2
- Boil 3 cups of water in a thick bottomed vessel. When it starts boiling add the rice.
- When the rice gets cooked add the jaggery and mix well.
- Then add crushed cardamom to it.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cashews and raisins to it and fry it.
- Pour this to the pongal and mix well and serve.