This is going to participate in Healing Food Event - Spinach hosted by Divya of DilSe and event by Siri of Siri'sCorner
- Onion, small one - 1, chopped finely
- Garlic - 4 cloves, chopped
- Ginger - 1" piece, chopped
- Spinach - 1 bunch
- Tofu cubes - 10
- Green Chilli Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sesame oil - 2 tbsp
- Wash and chop the spinach and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the tofu cubes until it becomes slight brown in color.
- Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- To the same pan add 1 tbsp of oil to it.
- Add the chopped onions, garlic, ginger to it and fry till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Then add the green chilly sauce and saute for 1 Min.
- Next add the spinach leaves and salt to it and cook till done.
- Finally add tofu cubes to it and mix well.
Note: You can use this mixture as filling for making sandwich.