- Mixed Sprouts - 2 cups
- Boiled Potatoes, smashed - 1 cup
- Chopped Ginger - 1 tbsp
- Chopped garlic - 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala - 1 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder - 1 tbsp
- Soya Chunks - 4 to 6 nos.
- Bread Crumbs
- Corn flour paste
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Shallow fry
- Soak the soya chunks in water for about 30 min and drain the water and squeeze excess water from the soya chunks and crumble them and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add chopped garlic, ginger and onions and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add the garam masala, red chilly powder to it and fry for one min.
- Next add the mixed sprouts, soya granules and salt, cook for 2 Min's.
- Then add the mashed potato to it an mix well.
- Make them into patties and dip them in cornflour paste and roll in bread crumbs and shallow fry them.
- Serve on a burger bun with onion, tomato, lettuce leaves, cheese...
Note: I have not cooked sprouts completely just cooked for 2 Min's, so this would be little crunchy. If you dont like, cook them separately in boiling water till soft and add to the rest of the ingredients.