- Egg 1
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Vegeatable Stock-2 1/2 cups
- Carrots - 1 large
- Bok choy leaves - 2 shredded
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Beat the egg lightly in a bowl.
- Heat oil in frying pan, pour in the egg and swirl the pan and cook over medium heat until it has set and underside is golden.
- Slide the omelette out of the pan and roll it up and slice into 1" rounds and keep aside.
- Next put the stock in large pan add veggies and bring it to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 mins, then add soy sauce, sugar and pepper.
- Stir well and then pour into bowls. Lay the sliced omelette rounds and garnish with coriander.
Recipe Source : Chinese and Thai 400 by Jane Bamforth