- Chicken - 1/2 kg
- Onion - 1, chopped lengthwise
- Tomato - 2, chopped
- Fennel Seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder-3 tbsp ( freshly ground )
- Salt to taste
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Wash and cut the chicken into medium size pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add onions and fry till it turns pink. Add fennel seeds and saute for one min.
- Then add the tomatoes and cook until it becomes soft.
- Next add the chicken pieces, turmeric powder and cook for 5 Min's.
- Add one cup of water to the chicken pieces and cover it cooked for 15 Min's on medium flame.
- Finally add the pepper powder and cook until the chicken is done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice.