A simple and really very quick pasta dish made with with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.I love cherry tomatoes, they are cute little ones that are juicy and sweet. If you have sweet cherry tomatoes on hand then this dish is absolutely wonderful and it takes only few minutes to prepare. Cook this for dinner and enjoy eating with your family.
- 1 cup or 8 oz Penne Pasta
- 10 cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp of ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt ot taste
- Cook pasta in pan of boiling water along with salt and few drops of oil. Cook uncovered for 10 to 15 min's, stirring occasionally. Immediately drain the cooked pasta and rinse in fresh cold water and drain again and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wide pan, when hot add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Then add the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 5 Min's or till it becomes soft.
- Add chopped basil leaves, salt and pepper and saute for 10 seconds.
- Stir in redwine vinegar,quickly add pasta and toss well and serve immediately.