Hi Friends hope you all had a great weekend. Coming to the recipe today, i cooked up this dish a few days back when we have invited our friends over for dinner. I though of preparing mushroom manchurian but prepared this recipe instead, as i don't want to serve deep fry for the dinner. And the result was very good, yummy and tasty. I served it with vegetable fried rice and noodles.
- 50 gms of Mushrooms
- 50 gms Boiled potatoes
- 6 pods of Garlic
- 1 Onion, small sized, sliced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chilli Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and fry for few seconds.
- Add onion and fry till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and cook till its half done.
- Stir in the sauces, vinegar, pepper powder and add 50 ml of water, potatoes and salt to it and mix well.
- Cook till the water evaporates and the mushrooms are done. Serve with fried rice or noodles..
Cooking Time : 20 to 30 Min's