Hello Friends, Wish you all a very Happy new Year. I'm hosting an event this month. Thanks to Raven - CookEatDelicious for this opportunity. I welcome you all to participate and make this event a great success.Thank you. The information about the event follows.
Life without Desserts is no life at all! Desserts create smiles, laughter, and sweet aromas
that fill the house with deliciousness.
This month I am hosting the Monthly Food Blog Event and Giveaway,
“Cook.Eat.Delicious-Desserts!” This month’s theme is Walnuts!
The event runs from January 1st-31st
A random recipe will be chosen to win the Giveaway.
Round-up and Winner announcement will be posted on February 5th.
CookEatDelicious.com has started this great event.
Here are the RULES:
1. Cook up any dessert your heart desires, as long as Walnuts are the star!
2. Link back to this announcement and to CookEatDelicious.com in your blog post (Use
of logo is optional but appreciated)
3. New entries are preferred, with archived ones being re-posted.
4. Multiple entries accepted with only one going towards the Giveaway.
5. Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their entry. Please attach a photo and full recipe and send to my email id.
6. After your recipe is posted, add it using the Linky Tool below. If you have issues linking up, you could send it via email to valar(dot)sanju (at)gmail(dot)com.
7. Post a comment in this post after linking the post or emailing me!
8. You can also email your submission by January 31st, 2013 to valar (dot) sanju (at) gmail (dot) com
with “CEDD 18″ in the subject line and the following information:
1 Dessert Photo
Now the GIVEAWAY:
Walnut Greats: Delicious Walnut Recipes, The Top 100 Walnut Recipes
If you love walnuts you will definitely love Walnut Greats Cookbook! Walnut
Greats is full of 100 delicious recipes each featuring walnuts in one way or
another. Impress your friends with these gorgeous and yummy recipes!
By Jo Frank