Thursday, June 29, 2017

Spicy Brinjal Fry | Easy and Spicy Eggplant fry | Quick sidedish with Brinjal

A simple brinjal fry recipe and a perfect side dish for rice. This recipe was taught by my mom. This has become one of my favorite recipes with brinjal. I always prefer to cook very easy and quick recipes. Hence here is the quickest, easy, tasty and spicy brinjal fry recipe with very few ingredients.

 Brinjal fry


I'm not a big fan of brinjal, but when my mom prepared and asked me to taste this, I was totally addicted to it. Now I often prepare this at home. it tastes best with curd rice. Curd rice and brinjal fry is a classic combination.
Brinjal fry

Preparation time : 5 Min's / Cooking time : 15 Min's / Serves : 2
Ingredients
  • 5 Brinjals
  • 1 tsp Red Chilly powder
  • 1 tsp Garam masala powder
  • Salt to taste
  • 2 tbsp Oil
Method
  • Cut the brinjals into thin slices and keep aside.
  • Heat oil in a frying pan. When hot add the sliced brinjals.
  • Then add chilly powder, garam masala and salt to it and mix well and saute.
  • Cook the brinjals in medium flame for 10 to 15 mins. Keep sauteing in between.
  • Serve with rice.
Brinjal fry

Check out my youtube link below for the video recipe. Please do subscribe to my channel "Simple and Yummy Recipes " for more video recipes.



No comments :