It's Valentine's Day and what could be a better time to let your loved ones know how special they are. And also its the right time to make some special dessert for those we love. And my recipe for this special day is fabulous, decadent edible chocolate cups filled with ice cream and fruits. Happy Valentine's Day to you all and here is my virtual Valentine's day gift to all my blog readers and my blog friends.
- 100 gms Dark Chocolate bars/chips
- few Muffin Paper Cups
- Few Strawberries
- 2 small scoops of Ice cream
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl by double boiler method, remove the bowl and stir well with the help of a spoon.
- With the help of the pastry brush, paint inside the muffin cups with melted chocolate.
- Place the chocolate cups in the freezer for 15 to 30 Min's or until its firm and thick.
- Take the cups out of the freezer and again paint the paper liners with melted chocolate using pastry brush.Place again in the freezer for 15 Min's or until its firm and thick.
- Carefully peel the liners and place the cups in the refrigerator.
- Before serving them, fill the cups with your favorite choice of ice cream and fruits. Here i have used vanilla ice cream and strawberries. Serve it immediately.
This is going to participate in Love and Chocolate Fest hosted by Vimitha of My Culinary Trial Room
and in Let's Cook for Valentines Chocolate hosted by Simply Food
and Let's Cook - Sweet Somethings by Tickling palates
and Chocolate Mela by Srivalli of Cooking for all Seasons
and in Valentine Day Special hosted by Anzz Cafe