Amla, an indian goseberry is the best gift from nature to mankind which contains abundant source of Vitamin C. Apart from this it is a best antioxidant, anti-ageing, cooler, simulates hair folliciles resulting in growth of hair, calcium rich which leads to stronger bones, controls diabetics and the list goes on. It is called the power house of benefits and the nutritional values are numerous and helps in curing number of diseses. hence this is widely used in Ayurveda, natural medicines. Its very true that amla contain a lot of health benefits, i know it from personal experience. I started taking this amla juice regularly on empty stomach since 2 months and i have observed that my skin texture has improved a lot , before it was dry and flaky. Now i am hooked on to this wonderful gift from nature. Hence include this in your daily diet and you can see amazing results.
- 5 nos Amla
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Deseed and chop the amla roughly.
- Place the choped amla in the mixer and blend it for 30 sec.
- Add water in two or three additions and blend till it smooth.
- Strain the liquid and serve in glass.
* There are many ways of preparing this healthy drink. You can select it according to your choice. With prime ingredient, amla juice, you can add either pepper or honey or mint juice or ginger juice or limejuice or any spicepowder.
* If a tbsp of ginger juice mixed with amla juice, is consumed every morning on empty stomach it controls obesity.