Salads are uniformly low in fat, full of vitamins and makes a perfect accompaniment to a variety of dishes. And this sprouts salad is simple and easy to make which is healthy, colorful and crunchy. Here is the little healthy side dish.
- Mixed Sprouts - 1 cup
- Roasted Peanuts - 1/4 cup
- Capsicum - 25 gms
- Tomato - 1
- Lemon juice - 3 tbsp
- Black Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- De seed the tomato and chop it, chop the capsicum also.
- Remove the skin of the peanuts.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour lemon juice and mix well and serve.