Fried rice is a popular dish all over the world and it is very very simple and easy to make. You can also try this recipe with leftover veggies, meat, plain white rice. It's a simple, very tasty and satisfying meal. Here is the recipe.
- 1 cup raw Rice
- 2 Onions,medium sized, very finely chopped
- 1 Carrot,medium sized, very finely chopped
- 4 Green Beans, very finely chopped
- 50 gms Cabbage, very finely chopped
- 3 Green Chillies, very finely chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger piece, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Light Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilly sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala(optional)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash the rice and pressure cook for 3 whistles. When the pressure released, remove the lid and transfer to a large plate and leave it to cool. Or cook the rice in boiling water, drain and leave it to cool.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wok, when hot add the chopped garlic and ginger and fry for 15 seconds.
- Add the chopped onions, green chillies, carrot, beans, cabbage and stir fry for 5 Min's.
- Then add in soya sauce, chilly sauce, pepper powder, chaat masala and cook for another 2 Min's.
- Next add the rice and enough salt and stir fry and toss them well and switch off the flame.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or with your favorite sauce and side dish.
* You can modify this recipe by adding any veggies of your choose
* Do not try to fry the rice until it's completely cool otherwise the rice will be sticky.