Preparation Time : 15 Min's | Baking Time : 15 to 20 Min's
Makes 12 Cupcakes
Ingredients for Cupcake:
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 tin condensed milk (200 g)
- 3/4 cup butter milk
- 1/2 tsp Red food colour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Maida
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. Sieve together the maida, baking powder, soda 2 to 3 three times. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl combine melted butter, condensed milk, food colour, and butter milk and whisk it well to combine.
4. Add the sieved flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix gently with the help of a spatula. Take care not to over mix otherwise you will end up in dense cupcakes.
5. Divide the batter evenly among the 12 cupcake liners. Fill only 3/4 of the cupcake liners.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 Min's at 180 degree Celsius or a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cupcake comes out clean.
7. Set aside the muffin tray to cool for 5 Min's, then remove the cupcakes from the tray and cool on a wire rack. Let cool completely before frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 3/4 cup full fat Cream Cheese
- 2 1/2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For the frosting beat together all the ingredients until smooth. Transfer the frosting to a piping bag fitted with your desired pastry tip and pipe the frosting on the cupcakes and serve.