Milk - 3 1/2 cups
Rice - 1/4 cup
Powdered Sugar - 1/4 cup
Rose water - 1 tsp
Seeds of Green Cardamom - 2 to 3 powdered
Almonds - 2
- Soak rice in water for 2 to 3 hours. Grind in the mixer with water to a very fine paste.
- In a bowl mix ground rice and milk and microwave uncovered for 5 Min's.
- Stir with a whisk after every one minute so that lumps will not form.
- Add sugar. Mix well and microwave uncovered for 3 Min's, stirring in between.
- Mix well. Cool. Add rosewater.Pour in bowls and decorate with nuts.