Boiled Baby Potatoes - 150 gms
Onion - 1
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Green Chillies - 2
Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves - few
Salt to taste
To Make paste
Cinnamon - 2 sticks
Cloves - 3
Garlic - 5 pods
Ginger - 1" piece
- Chop onion and tomatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add the grounded masala paste and fry till raw smell goes.
- Then add tomatoes and cook for 2 Min's.
- Add baby potatoes to it.
- Add chilly powder, coriander powder , salt and little water to it.
- Cook till gravy becomes thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream.