Noodles - 1 small packet
Spring onions - Few, chopped
Carrots, Cabbage, Beans, chopped - 1 cup
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
Corn flour - 1 tsp
Soy sauce - 1 1/2 tsp
Chilly sauce - 1 tsp
Pinch of Ajinomotto
Salt to taste
- Boil 2 cups of water with one drop of oil in a pan. Let it bubble.
- Now add noodles to it and cook for 3 to 4 Min's.
- Immediately wash the noodles in cold running water and drain well using a strainer and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan, add chopped spring onions to it and fry for 2 Min's.
- Add vegetables and fry it low flame for 4 Min's.
- To the vegetable stock add cornflour, soy sauce, chilly sauce, ajinomotto and salt to it and mix well. Pour this into the pan.
- Boil it and when it becomes thick add noodles to it and mix it.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.