I wanted to try something new in the kitchen, so i thought... how about a sandwich with paneer. I love paneer, big fan of it. And one small bunch of spinach was left over. So i thought i would add that to my sandwich. Made sandwich. It tasted lovely. So here' s what i did.
This is going to participate in " Show me Your Sandwich " Event hosted by Divya of Dil Se.
- Spinach - 1 small bunch
- Panner ( Cottage Cheese) - 100 gms
- Bread Slices - 4
- Butter to Spread
- Onion - 1 small one, chopped
- Garam Masala - 1tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Wash the spinach leaves and chop them finely. Chop also panner and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add chopped onions to it and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Then add garam masala, coriander powder and fry for 2 to 3 Min's or till the raw smell goes.
- Add salt to it and mix well
- To it now add panner and palak and fry for 2 to 3 Min's and then turn off the flame.
- Spread the butter on one side of each bread.
- Place the fillings between breads and grill them on sandwich toaster.
- Grilled palak panner sandwich is ready.