Hope everyone had a great weekend! Today i wanted to make something quick and easy side dish/ gravy for his lunch box to have with chappathi. So i prepared this simple capsicum chutney and its probably one of the simplest side dish that i would make for chappthis/rotis and here's the recipe.
- Dice the onion and capsicum and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai, when hot add dry red chillies to it and fry for 30 seconds.
- Then add diced capsicum,onion, garlic pods together and keep sautéing till onion and capsicum becomes soft.
- When done allow them to cool.
- Transfer this to blender or mixer, add tamarind pulp and salt to it.
- And grind it to a smooth paste. Serve with Idly, Dosa and Rotis.
* No of Servings - 2
* Preparation Time- 15Min's
* Spice Level - 3
And this recipe is going to participate in "Quick and Easy Recipe Mela" event hosted by "Spicytasty".