- White Rava - 2 cups
- Sugar - 31/2 cups
- Broken Cashew nuts-1/4 cup
- Raisins- 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 100 gms
- Milk - enough to make balls
- In a pan dry roast the rava and set aside to cool.
- Powder the sugar and roasted rava, cardamoms together in a blender.
- Transfer this to a large mixing bowl.
- Fry the cashews and raisins in the ghee and add to the rava mixture.
- Pour the milk little by little and mix thoroughly.
- Make balls out of the mixture immediately.
- Let them cool completely and then serve and enjoy.