Baby Potatoes - 1/4 kg
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Onion - 1
Tomato puree - 1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1/4 tsp
A pinch of turmeric powder
Coriander leaves few
To make Tomato puree
- Bring a potful of water to boil.
- Add the tomatoes and turn off the heat. Let them be in the hot boiling water for 4-5 Min's.
- Then remove the tomatoes to a cold water bath. The peel should come off easily.
- Peel the skin. Take these peeled tomatoes to a blender and blend it to a fine paste. Don't add water.
- If u want to preserve this for long duration add some teaspoons of cooking vinegar to it and fill up in bottle and refrigerate it.
- Boil potatoes with salt, peel the skin and keep aside.
- Cut onions into chunks and put it a blender and make a fine paste and keep side.
- In a pan add 2 tsp oil, add mustard seeds, when pops out add curry leaves to it.
- Add onion paste, tomato puree, ginger garlic paste and all the powders and mix well. Add little water to it and cook for 4 to 5 Min's or till the raw smell goes.
- Now add the boiled potatoes to it. When the paste becomes thick, add chopped coriander leaves to it and switch off the flame. Serve with rice.
Ramya vijaykmar of Memory Archieved passed me the "Hard Working Blogger Award'.
Thank you dear for the award.