Cauliflower Florets - 2 cups
Onion - 2, chopped
Tomato - 2, chopped
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 1/2 tsp
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Grated coconut - 1/2 cupTo Make Paste
Cinnamon - 2 sticks
Cloves - 2
Fennel seeds - 1/4 tsp
Whole Pepper corns - 1 tsp
Poppy seeds - 1/2 tspMethod
- Boil water along with salt and turmeric powder. Put cauliflower florets in it and leave it for 15 Min's. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Blend coconut to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the chopped onions till it becomes golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste,the grounded paste and all the powders to it and saute until the raw smell goes.
- Then add the tomato and saute for 2 Min's.
- Then add cauliflower florets to it. Add enough water to cook cauliflower and add salt.
- When cauliflower gets cooked, add the coconut paste to it and mix well.
- Let it be in simmer for 5 Min's and switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with chapathi.