Cheese, grated - 1 small cube
Onion - 1, chopped small one
Eggs - 2
Parsley - 1 tsp
Mint - 1 tsp
Milk - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt and Pepper to taste
Butter - 2 tsp
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper
- In another bowl, beat in the milk, parsley, onions, mint and cheese.
- Transfer this to mixing bowl and mix well.
- Heat butter in a skillet pour the egg mixture and spread out evenly.
- Reduce the heat to low flame and cook until the omelet begin to get firm.
- Turn the omele with the spatula and cook for 2 Mins.
- Serve hot.
This is going to participate in " My Favorite things : Cheese " hosted by Poornima of Tasty Treats .