This is going to participate in " WYF : Breakfast " Event hosted by EC .
- Rava / Semolina - 1 cup
- Split Green Gram / Moong Dal- 1/2 cup
- Boiled Vegetables, chopped - 1/2 cup ( I used Carrot, Beans, Peas)
- Green Chillies - 2 , finely chopped
- Ginger Root - 1" piece, finely chopped
- Garlic - 3 cloves, crushed
- Pepper Corns - 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Ghee - 3 tbsp
- Cashew Nuts - Few
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook moong dal and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in wok, add cashew nuts, cumin seeds, peppercorns, green chillies, garlic, ginger, curry leaves to it. Let them splutter.
- Then add rava to it and fry for 2 to 3 Min's.
- Add the roasted rava and cooked vegetables and salt to the moong dal with enough water for the rava to cook.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.