Mixed Vegetables - 2 cups
(Carrot, Beans, Peas, Cabbage)
Mixed Sprouts - 3/4 cup
(Green Gram, Red Chori, Horse Gram)
Shallots - 6, peeled and chopped
Garlic - 4 cloves, chopped
Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
Dry Red Chilly - 4
Curry Leaves - few
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tbsp
- Boil the mixed vegetables in pressure cooker or in a pan with enough water.
- Heat oil in a wok, add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Fry the onion, dry red chillies, curry leaves and crushed garlic to it and fry till it turns brown in color.
- Then add the mixed sprouts and cook for 2 Min's, Stir it between.
- Next add the mixed vegetables and salt to it and cook for two min and serve with rice or rotis.