This is going o participate in " The Potluck - Chicken " event hosted by Vicky Xavier of Viki's Kitchen.
Chicken - 25o gms, cut into pieces
Onion - 1 chopped
Tomato Puree - 1 small cup
Coriander seeds - 1/2 tsp crushed
Garlic - 4 flakes chopped
Ginger - 1" piece
Dry Red Chillies - 5 to 6
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Kassori Methi - 1 tsp (dry Fenugreek leaves)
Coriander leaves - few
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tsp
- Heat oil in a wok, add onion to it and fry for 2 Min's.
- Then add coriander seeds, ginger, garlic and red chillies to it and fry for few Min's.
- Add chicken to it and mix well and leave it for 3 Min's.
- Then add tomato puree, garam masala, coriander powder and mix well. Add enough water for the chicken to cook. Mix once or twice in between.
- When chicken got cooked add kasoori methi to it and mix well and leave for 1 min and switch off the flame.
- Garnish with chopped fresh corriander and serve hot with rotis, rice.