Dill leaves looks feathery. They are slightly bitter in taste. So taken only in combination. If taken regularly aids digestion and prevents constipation, help improve the functioning of the stomach. This fresh green plant is used as flavoring for soups, sauces and etc.
This is going to participate in " SWC- Cooking with Greens " hosted by Sowmya of Creative Saga.
Cucumber - 2
Fresh Dill leaves - 1/2 cup, chopped
Yogurt - 1 cup
White Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic cloves - 1 , Minced
Salt to taste
- De seed the cucumber and cut into chunks and keep aside.
- Cook the chopped dill in 1/4 cup water and keep aside. Let it cool.
- Grind the cucumber and dill in a food processor until pureed.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl.
- Add yogurt, garlic, salt , and pepper and stir well.
- Chill until served.