I love cauliflower and peas combo. Have done gravy before, but have not done any stir fry with this combo. First time i tried this simple side dish and it was a great success. It was yummy and the addition of pepper powder to cauliflower gives you more taste. It was easy and quick. Here is the recipe.
- Cauliflower florets - 200gms
- Frozen Peas - 100 gms
- Onions - 1, finely chopped
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper powder - 1 tbsp
- Green Chilly - 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Cook cauliflower and peas in boiling water with little salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Add garam masala powder and pepper powder to it and fry till raw smell goes off.
- Then add the chopped onion and green chilly to it and fry till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Add salt, cauliflower and peas to it, mix well and cook for 2 mins. Serve hot with rice.