Search Web

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Pan Roasted Broccoli - Indian style

When I was looking for a unique way to cook broccoli, one of my friend gave me the recipe for it. She taught me how to cook it in Indian style. Yes, i was so happy when she said Indian way. Also she cooked for me. This recipe is super crunchy, lightly charred, very quick & easy, moreover its healthy and so tasty.
Roasted Broccoli
Yes trust me friends, it was so tasty i couldn't resist myself and I ended up eating all. She said that it is quickly gobbled up by kids. This recipe adds nothing fancy but few garlic cloves, little bit of spice powders and oil. This can be served as a starter.
roasted broccoli

Preparation time : 5 Min's /  Cooking time 10 Min's
Ingredients
  • 250 gms of Broccoli
  • 4 cloves of Garlic
  • 1/2  tbsp Red chilly powder or Kashmiri Red chilly powder
  • 1/2 tbsp Garam masala
  • 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
  • 1/2 Lemon
  • 2 to 3 tbsp Oil
  • Salt to taste
Method
  • Cut the broccoli into medium size florets and wash it with salt and water and pat dry them. Remove excess water from it.
  • Place the broccoli florets into a large bowl.
  • Add garlic, chilly powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice from 1/2 lemon and 1 tbsp oil and toss them well.
  • Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, Spread the broccoli florets in the frying pan.
  • Cook for 7 to 10 min's. Turn them in between and cook till it becomes lightly crisp, charred and roasted.
  • Serve it with curd.

broccolirecipe

Click the youtube link for the video recipe. Also please do subscribe my channel "Simple and Yummy recipes " for more updates.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Follow by Email