Onion - 2
Tomato - 2
Red Chillies - 5
Coriander leaves - few
Oil - 3 tsp
Salt to taste
- Chop onions and tomato very finely and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add red chillies to it and fry for one min.
- Add chopped onions to it and fry till golden brown.
- Then add chopped tomatoes to it and fry for 5 Min's or till raw smell goes off.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves to it.
- Grind coarsely and serve it with dosa, idli.
The spicy ,the sour taste combination is always a favorite one for my hubby. Till day this is one of his favorite one and he loves it.
This is going to participate in FIL - Tomato Event hosted by Sanghi of Tasty Bites in celebration of her 50th post.