Who don't like to prepare easy and delicious recipe. That too briyani. Yummy right. One day i like to have briyani, but i don't want to grind masala all those things and don't want to go out to buy mutton also. So i decided i would do with egg. Here's the recipe.Ingredients
Boiled Eggs - 2
Basamati rice - 1 cup
Bay leaves - few
Cashew nuts - few
Cardamom - 2
Onion - 1, chopped lengthwise
Tomato - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Green chillies - 2
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, add cashew nuts, bay leaves, cardamom and fry for one minute.
- Then add the chopped onions, green chillies and fry till it becomes golden brown in color. Add tomato and fry for 2 Min's.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and garam masala powder to it and fry for 2 more Min's.
- And then add the basmati rice and add water accordingly.
- Pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles. Serve with boiled eggs and roasted cashews.