Chicken pieces - 1/4 kg
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Green Chillies - 2
Pepper crushed - 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves - few
Oil - 3 tsp
Salt to taste
To Make Paste
Garlic - 5 pods
Ginger - 1" piece
Cinnamon - 3 sticks
Cloves - 2
Chilly Powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
- Chop Onion and tomatoes, slit green chillies and keep aside.
- Make a paste with the above said ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and green chillies fry for 2 Min's.
- Add the grounded paste to it and fry till raw smell goes off.
- Add chopped tomatoes to it and fry for 2 Min's.
- Then add the chicken pieces to it.
- Add chilly powder, pepper powder, salt and enough water to it and mix well.
- Cook until the chicken done.
- Garnish with coriander and serve it.