Strawberry - 10
Yogurt - 1/4 cup
Condensed Milk - 1/4 cup
Cashews, Dried Grapes - few, chopped
Cream for Topping
- Take a bowl and line with foil and place the chopped nuts on the bottom of the bowl.
- Blend together strawberries, yogurt and condensed milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the bowl and cover with foil.
- Freeze until firm.
- Use edges of foil to remove from bowl. And thaw for 5 to 10 Min's.
- Top with cream and serve it.
And sending this to FIC - Pink Event hosted by Priya of Easy N Tasty Recipes started by Harini