Rice - 2 cups
Mixed Sprouts - 3/4 cup ( I used green gram and Horse gram Sprouts)
Cinnamon stick - 2
Cloves - 3
Cashew nuts - few
Curry Leaves - few
Garlic , finely chopped - 2 tbsp
Onion - 1 , chopped
Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Sat to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
- Cook rice separately and allow it to cool.
- Heat oil in a wok, add cashew nuts, cinnamon, cloves, garlic, curry leaves and fry for 1 minute.
- Then add cumin seeds, coriander powder and chilly powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Add onions to it and fry till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Then add the sprouts to it and saute for one minute. To this add salt and mix well.
- Last add the rice to it and mix well and serve with raitha.