Friday, September 26, 2008

Baigan Curry

I tried Baigan curry of Ramya's Memory Archieved. They turned out so fantastic and i loved it. Goes well with rice. My better half loves all the recipes prepared with baigans. Thanks Ramya for posting such a lovely recipe.

Check for the recipe here Baigan Curry

Suma Rajesh has passed me the good job award. Thank you suma for passing me this wonderful award.And Usha has passed me the "Beautiful Friendship Award". Thanks usha for passing me such a beautiful award to me.

7 comments :

Deepthi Shankar said...

nice curry .. looks very good .. will go well with rice

Usha said...

This curry looks very interesting...congratulations on your awards :)

anudivya said...

Congrats on your award. Good job indeed!

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Hey Valar thanks for trying the recipe. I am still trying for the Dill to make your vada hope am not lucky yet. congrats on your award.

Sum Raj said...

looks delicious...congrates on ur award.

Dori said...

Congratulations on your awards! The eggplant looks awesome!

Shreya said...

hi, baingan curry looks grt! surprise at my blog for you.